1. Treatment of personal data
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, we wish to communicate that the User data entered through the website www.mycountrymagazine.com (hereinafter, the “Site”) will be processed by MY COUNTRY MAGAZINE (hereinafter the “Owner”), as the Data Controller, in manual, paper or electronic form. In its capacity as Data Controller, the Data Controller proceeds directly to carry out the processing operations. The database is accessible only by the Owner through methods that guarantee its protection and confidentiality, thanks to the adoption of security measures designed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The data are kept for the time strictly necessary to allow the Data Controller to respond to the specific requests of the Users and, once the aforementioned processing operation is completed, the data will be definitively deleted.
2. Purpose of the treatment
The provision of Users’ personal data, collected through the Site, and processed by the Data Controller for the pursuit of the purpose referred to in this point 2, is optional but necessary for the provision of the service. Therefore, failure to provide data will make it impossible to proceed with the provision of the service.
It is specified that the data processing will have the following purpose:
- Allow the Owner to be able to respond to specific requests for information from Users with regard to the activity carried out by MY COUNTRY MAGAZINE.
3. Providing data and issuing consents
The provision of data:
- For the purpose referred to in point (i.) Of this information, it is optional but necessary to allow the Data Controller to process the request made by the User.
The release of consents to the treatment:
- For the purpose referred to in point (i.) Of this information, it is not required pursuant to art. 24, first paragraph, letter b, of Legislative Decree 196/03.
Therefore the relative use of the service will take place following the simple provision of data.
4. Holder of the treatment
The data controller is MY COUNTRY MAGAZINE.
5. Rights of the interested party
The User, in his capacity as interested in the processing of personal data, can exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 by request formally addressed to the Data Controller, by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Appropriate feedback will be provided to this request without delay.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him;
- obtain information on the purposes and methods of treatment;
- obtain the identification details of the Data Controller;
- obtain the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your data;
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him.
- What are cookies:
Below you will find all the information on the cookies installed through the Site, and the necessary information on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
- Technical cookies on the site for which consent is not required:
All technical cookies do not require consent, therefore they are automatically installed following access to the site. Among the technical cookies, the site includes:
- Session cookies: Cookies related to activities that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site and for the provision of the service, aimed at maintaining an adequate browsing experience or increasing the performance of the Site.
This type of cookie is deleted from the system once the session has ended.
- Cookie Management:
We also remind you that you can manage your cookie preferences also through the browser you use (below you will find the main ones):
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-managecookies#
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=it
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using, we invite you to click on the “Help” button in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information.